Monday, September 23, 2013

YOU I'VE DREAMED OF

I know it sounds unbelievable but you is who I've dreamed of. I was only 12 when I started seeing the same person over and over in my dreams, and each time was something more revealed to me. But the only thing was, you never talked. I wrote a book describing you and some of the details that you share are sometimes shocking, but it is a prove I have before I even met you. Somehow, finally faith or whatever you want to call it, met us and now I feel I never knew you thought I dreamed of you before. I touch you often, brushing your hair, wanting to hold your hand, because I still can not believe it is really you I've damned of. I talk to you for hours and I see how the same we are thought sometimes we are different. I saw a lots of images of you, some of them were scary. I saw you rising from a pile of bodies... Your face covered in someone else's blood, I saw you running trough a jungle and your heart rate bursts. I saw you screaming from the top of your longs, and being calm when killing. I saw you startling in your heavy dreams squeezing your gun closer to your body sleeping on the cold ground in unknown to you place. I saw you shivering from cold and dripping hot sweat, walking thirsty looking for a sign of life. I saw your worry thoughts on your face and a split second of wonder if you'd always be that alone and the same. 
I see you now! Believe me I do, I see the care and your big heart. I want to embrace you and hold you, I want to dream with you now. And I do dream... I dream of holding your hand and saying " now my life is complete I found you and we'll be safe". I dream of telling you I love you and nothing else matter. I dream of holding you trough the night when you have nightmares and whispering in your ear " you are home now, you are safe". I dream of waking every morning with you, reading the paper and drinking coffee while laughing away. I dream of you being with me seeing places old and new, running together, chasing the wind until we are out of breath. I know it sounds cheesy, but I dream of you laying next to me every night on time and kissing me goodnight. I dream of you seeing you smile every time you see me and I see you. Being spontaneous at times and be myself with you. I dream of you wanting me often... I dream and I dream...
I see on your face how much effort you put when you trying to change from being alone, to be with somebody today. You are doing an amazing job and ah how I wish to tell you I love you so much a thousand times a day. Every time you kiss me on your way out it's like a treasure to me. When I see the passion in your wild eyes, it drives me crazy, feeling so good. I am so attracted to you by body and mind, I wish I could tell you this with the strongest words I know equal to my feelings, but I feel I can't find them at all. To be with you makes me grow. Thought I've dreamed of you, I am still learning who you are now. And at times I misunderstand, but can you forgive me, I only knew an image of you not the reality you show. 
I admire you a lot, I often feel last in you while talking of the past. I see you watching with wonder the stars and craving to know more. How can I show you I am walking down on earth looking at you and wonder about you? How can I tell you I am next to you and I want you to hold me forever? I am asking a lot... But I feel happy when you do that, I feel complete and there is nothing more I need. When you look at me in the eyes, I feel warm and safe, when you hold me I become brave. When you brush against me it burns and I melt. How can I even tell you I fell for you, when you opened your world to me and said "welcome" and I feel at home? I don't want to leave, I want to be with you now and tomorrow and the day after and all...look at me know what I've become after walking alone searching for you... Can you see my strength and all? My passion and love? Is it too much for you? I can tell you haven't really felt it, it is new to me too...can be scary at times, but I want it all. I am not afraid anymore, when I am with you I know I can handle it all. Whatever I have I want to share with you, build and create more. Notice me who I am now, can you share your fears, wonders and passion with me too? Can you see yourself trough my eyes? I love you a bit more every day and it's like breathing air, do you think I want to stop? Can you feel the same and wake up one day and say " yes this is possible and I need you in my life as well"? Can you hug me like you I do feeling you can't ever let go?
No one belongs more in my heart then you I can assure you that. I don't have to be with you but I want to be us to be together. I am not at all out of your liege, I am here now, but do you want me to stay? I dream of saying to the world- he is the most handsome and he is mine, he is the right one for me and he is mine... I dream of you feeling the same one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment