Sunday, December 2, 2012

BUCKET LIST

Learn how to fly a plane.
Name a boat.
Go around the world and take a picture of all cool places I see.
Build a home here and have another one overseas.
Have a huge loft with a lots of sun light where I can do all my art projects.
Be the star of a kick ass action movie where would have horses and gun powders along with blades.
Fall in love again.
Build a great house for my mother and brother where they won't worry about anything.
Publish my book and the second, and the third and so on...
Be able to go anywhere I want any time I want.
Learn how to turn back time when I screw up.
Have something really old and really valuable.
Have a car which you can't see everywhere.
Have an assistant.
Meet Kat Von D, the Queen and Angelina Jolie.
Learn how to play a musical instrument.
Take care of my best friend and make her happier every each day.
Have my amazing long hair back.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment