Friday, December 7, 2012

I WONDER IS IT REALLY YOU

I wonder, is that you?Are you telling me the truth, that is really you who you really are?!
After all the search I've done... After all the years that pass by, in dreams, in illusions,in my written stories, is that really you?
I sit alone and look at your face, dark hair, light eyes, just as my dreams, did I make a mistake, or that is really you? I have to get up and try, try, try, keep wonder and find out.
I don't want to any more cry, are you just getting by? I wonder, I just wonder, is it really you???
I want to meet you, I want to hold you, I want to kiss you, I just wanna try, try, try... Is it really you?
I don't wanna look anymore, I am tired, I walk a long way, I don't want to dance anymore alone...
I will wear you out, I will carry you out, I will love you so much... It won't get any worst, I only wonder is it really you...

1 comment: