Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SECOND CHANCE

So I have this policy in Bulgarian, exact translation would be "Where I spit, I don't lick back." Which would mean if I turn my back on something or someone I wouldn't go back.
I have been thinking long time with years now, I really can't hold a grudge against anyone and as bad as it was, now all is water under the bridge.
I love the idea to give a chance again and say maybe even sorry if I did anything wrong. I had many people in my life that I pushed away or they did me, but I never forgot any of them and I always wish I could keep in touch and talks time to time...Or maybe its just the idea of being on good terms no matter what.
So, here I am giving you a chance, say something. I am sorry for whatever I did, wish you all the best and I am really happy for your life and success so far, I am sure there is so much of it by now :).
We all had our reasons to dislike each other at some point, but my negative feelings at the time were never true, only my good feelings are genuine, and the bad are something for the moment connected to reason I never understood even now. So I think it would be nice to let go old negative energy or bad feelings, just because that was really never in me, just around me.
I am giving second chance, would you give me a second chance too? Either way I wish you the best whenever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment