Saturday, November 24, 2012

PHOENIX

So I hear you are sad, I am sad then too...
So I heard you had a long day, so did I...
So I heard your life is going crazy, so do mine...
So I heard you are scared, so do I sometime...

But when I heard you lost hope, I got a bit angry...

Can you hear me now, voice rising from the darkness...
Shaking you, wake up, not all is lost!
There is today, but after that tomorrow,
And there will be more to come and be at last.

I know I am here, but I can't do it all...
You have to rise on your own...
You and only you can help yourself,
Be a Phoenix, be born again and grow!

So what that people are away to celebrate...
And you are working, doing all the same...
Your time will come just wait,
Be patient and create.

Can you not waste your time again,
So what, you are now alone,
Stop criticizing, stop whining and complain,
Stop being angry at your friends, or cry, or vain...

Get up I say! Get up YOU!
There is so much else to do,
The world hasn't stop living,
You should start in that believing!

Be a Phoenix, be born again and grow!





No comments:

Post a Comment