Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THANK YOU

Thank you Mom for giving me birth and being next to me for most of my life giving me strength, teaching what is right and what is wrong and so much more. Thank you!

Thank you my little brother, for being a huge part of me, even though right now you are super busy being in Med School, I understand. Thank you!

Thank you to all my teachers in all the schools I've been to, you give me so much, that NO ONE can take away from me ever, and of course believing in me. Thank you!

Thank you to my ex, the reason I am here is YOU, and that we have two beautiful children. Thank you for understanding and being here for the kids, I know what is to grow up without a father and I would never wish the same to our kids. Thank you!

Thank you to my parents in law, who always been and always will stay my parents in my new home America. Thank you for not judging me and welcoming me for who I am without trying to change me. Thank you!

Thank you to my best friend, I can not begin lining up all the things you've done for me and keep doing through all my time here in America. I am really lucky person that I met you, and I will be there for you every time I can and I will do my best to bring you up every time you are down. Thank you!

Thank you to all my other friends, who understand my broken English and laugh on my jokes, even on the stupid ones. I am very loyal to you all and I wish I can give you one big hug. You make my days brighter and better, I don't know what I would be doing without friends. Thank you!

Thank you to all my employers, who give me a chance in life to show myself and shine, learn new skills and develop. Of course the money are always good and welcome. Thank you for risking with me, believe me I will never let you down! Thank you!

Thank you to my children, you, ah you... you will be always in my heart, always my brightest light, my greatest creation in life, my world, my everything. I love you deeply. Thank you for being in my life, you are the best blessing and the best gift I could of ever ask for. Thank you!

And last, but not least- Thank you God, for watching over me and guiding me through all my difficulties, being for me when I almost gave up and showing me the light. I will try to be a better person. Thank you!

1 comment: