Saturday, November 17, 2012

I am a lucky person! The bad and the good.

1. My super expensive digital camera breaks...- My friend managed to fix it with her magic finger tips somehow, after my three days of straggle with it...
2. I had to change three car tires in 2 weeks ...- I didn't get the flat tire on the highway or anywhere else while driving...
3. My computer crushed, couple days later my laptop as well...- I threw a lots of money they to be fixed, I know the result will be positive.
4. While I was without a laptop, my phone decided to gave up and not let me use my email, so I missed a gig as well because of it...- I situation with my email is under control now.
5. I had a young woman talking bad about me and she haven't ever met me, sure enough she is not the first or the last doing it... - I met an extraordinary person who helped me shine in the dark and made my life much fuller with hope. 
6. The school misunderstood that my kids should be in day care, instead they sent them on the bus and no one was around to pick them up while I was at work. They stayed 30 min outside in November's temperatures... - A good person took them and waited someone to show up, soon enough kids were home safe and sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment