Thursday, October 17, 2013

OUT THERE

It is weird again I dreamed of you last night. You come to me when I feel alone and empty, when I can't breathe or look ahead. You brush my hair and telling me "all it's gonna be ok..." You are out there, I know, I want to believe, but where? Sitting in the filled room looking trough every face I see, I feel in the middle of a stump, I am watching at the ceiling, where are you, come to me. I allure myself into faces, I want to believe I found you, yet quickly I find it is not really you. I feel I am getting close, my heart pounds faster every time. Show yourself! I let my guard down, I wanted to show you, my true self, but so many take advantage of it while I am waiting for you... Do you even know that? I do not want to let go! I want to believe it forever, something I dream of, something I hope for, so much to say. I am just so close, I feel it, believe me, if only the world knows about it... I do not want to dream of you anymore. I do not sleep in my bed at all, because when I lay in it, I dream of you laying next to me, watching me. I do not want to search for you, I am tired, but why I look trough faces, I still don't know. Why do I have those feelings for you, I don't even know you, nor where are you. I want to live my life, dance, smile, laugh and walk forward. I do all that and yet, there you come again when I haven't even thought about it. You brush my hair and tell me "all it's gonna be ok..." Be brave, give me a sign, show yourself, tell me the truth, or just walk away! I am keep making the first step and I am keep tripping, I just want to take the train and go away... Come with me, on this ride, look at the sun and the clouds making faces in the sky, stop coming into my dreams, I can't look at those sad eyes. I am day dreaming, I am happy where I am and who I become, but you missing from my life is just a pain that I carried with me all the way... Come away with me, it's gonna be alright, you'll see! Show your self, end that fear, look at me, come closer, say a word, hold my hand, it's perfectly fine. I don't know where you are, but just breathe, you don't have to be alone. I wish I had a light house and light the way for you, or just look at the stars, every time the moon shines full, I feel so much closer to you now.  What is the first thing you see when you open your eyes, what do you remember dreaming last night? I believe I was there with you, but you haven't found me yet, I am trying to find you, believe me, I am trying. Something is driving us on... Something inside us... If I don't find you, I hope you find me, as I am out there too. Don't gave in upon what you have and what you could have. Keep walking, out there, be brave, we are going to meet one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment