Monday, October 22, 2012

Talk bad about me!

So after I struggle for years, going through hell and coming back out of it. Being a mom, being a student, being a good Mentor, working hard, trying to be always a better person... There are always people out there that would hate you for no reason, that will talk bad about you behind your back or in your face with no shame or remorse or not even a drop of intellect showing their animal side. Ah...
I have been so fortunate person lately, I don't know how to begin explaining how thankful I am to God and so many people who helped me through and supported me.. 
For those who know me even a bit, know well that I am at times shy person, i do not talk, yet at those times I look mad for some reason (not my intention to be or look as that at all believe me). I am quiet when I am working, just because I am trying to focus on what I am doing and do it the best I can.
But there always will be people who don't know me and never will, standing beside me and thinking they are the center of the world and I am the bad one who ruins their life... Not really, we are all humans, all the same at that point, please don't be mad when someone tries to be a bitch to me and I snap back... Please do not judge me when you never walked with my shoes, and please please try to understand I am there and doing what I am doing because I've been hired to do that ( I am talking about acting). Or just be stupid and talk shit about me and everybody else around you and when that comes out and we all know who you are- it doesn't say good things about you...
But hey I just want to say what a lucky gal I am and how happy I am lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment