Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Do Not Help Me!!! Please Do Not!

Oh, Please save yourself the trouble! Do not help me, you don't even want to do that, why bother saying it. Do not look at my face and tell me you have the power to bring the stars to me- because we both know you are full of shit. Please, do not draw me a colorful dreams and state that you have the power to make them true. Do not talk to me about love, because you never ever been close to even a real one. Do not tell me you know it all, because I came from across the ocean and I still don't know anything about the world and all the people living in it. Do not help me with my parenting when you never been a parent yourself. Please, please, do not tell me you will help me but first I have to help YOU.
You want to help me, but when you say it you mingle weirdly at me. .. You want to help me but you place your hand on my thigh and stare at my chest, swallowing thirsty ... Please I do not need your help, I've been on my own and I can do it either way, I do not need this kind of a help to be somewhere. No thank you, do not help me and please do not even offer, do not bother, that is not a help at all, I can sleep alone you know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment