Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's so Over!

The the one who thinks he owns me- F*** you!
Have you dressed me? Have you feed me? Have you grown me up? Have you provide shelter for me? Have you been next to me in my sickest days? No??? Well why are you here, standing front of me complaining that you are not getting any piece of my ass?
You never got me flowers, you never got me gifts, you never shown me that you think of me anyhow, but you think that your morning texts "good morning sweety" are so flattering. Yes indeed, they are but only that is not enough. You never asked me what was my past and define who I am now because of it. You never asked me how I am and how was really my day, how I feel and what I crave. You never asked me where do I want to go and do, but you pick always your favorite places. You ask me what is my favorite food but you bring me to your favorite restaurants. You never got me any gifts because you think I will get spoiled... You tell me you don't have much time to invest in seeing me and you are not planing to get any serious than this...You fly me over for a over night to spend with you when I have to gave up work, kids, friends, and spend my whole day in flying switching airports to come to you... Yo get upset when I speak my mind and tell you how I feel and what I think, because I always tell you the truth.
F*** off than! Don't think I am stupid. You rather have a pretty doll that doesn't talk, don't need anything, you can place her anywhere, you can hide it in your back bag when you want, and you can smother her at night.
Well I am a human being and I am not stupid, I have my legs that I can still control and I am simply walking away from your stupidity and blindness. You rather have a dumb one, go ahead don't let me stay on your way. You complain more than a woman, whine like a baby and state stupid things that don't even make since. Complain for things that you can change, but for some reason you don't. You seek love, but when is under your nose, you rather be in commander and start a war. You like to be spoiled and pampered but you do not spoil and you do not care about the other side. Well, let me call you with your real name- Narcissistic idiot.  Go ahead and walk away fast before I claw your eyes off. You sure can make a woman mad when you try to play her stupid and she catches you. Go ahead run now and go cry on your mommy's shoulder or even better go back to your empty bed that was like that 6 years ago and it's still the same- cold and empty. Go ahead, it's over and man up, stop complaining that I am smarter to ditch you first. Go ahead - go and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment