Thursday, September 20, 2012

To the one who says I love you...


I know but you don’t know that you don’t love me. Stop even saying that, because I might be coming from a different country but I am not stupid. Stop saying it over and over, because repeating it is not making it any true and we all know that. I know what you want and what do you need, but I told you before and I am telling you now- I am running low on what you want. I can’t give you any more.
I am like a full glass of water and when you were in paradise with me, you were taking my water and spilling it all over the ground, forgetting to fill the glass again. Now when you are in a dark tight cold place, and you are really thirsty for me, you want that glass, but remember the water? It’s all gone, you never replaced it. Now you need a miracle to create water…
Stop asking me why too. You know why, you are one day good and the next being an asshole. You said you are going to help me, and as soon as you become king, you rather step on me and destroy me. What the hell is wrong with you, you love me? Is this how you love or you just wanting me to kiss your ass? You want the old times, when I was spoiling you, when I was caring for ya, when I was the perfect woman in the world for you and you treated me like shit?! Well guess what as much as good I am, that much bad I can be. I am not stupid, and I want to be happy, and when you are trying to make fool out of myself, you are going in the wrong direction.
You can’t be with me and wanting every time to listen to whatever music YOU like. You can’t always pick the places that YOU like to eat. You can’t always tell me how you like this to be done and how you like that to be done. You can’t tell me that you did the world for me and I have done nothing for you. You can’t leave your stinky shoes next to the bed and call me lazy when I get fussy about your dishes laying all over the kitchen counter. You can’t go out with me every time I pay and when I ask you once you to take care of it to tell me you’re broke. You can’t laugh at my English and the things I say sometimes incorrect when you use the English words improper, for example “I love you” and you really don’t. You can’t even wonder what is wrong with me when I am upset because of your behavior and you act one day nice with me and the next two weeks lazy. You just can’t, do you understand, you just can’t love me!
You can’t be an asshole and step on me like I am a little bug, so you to feel like a man and after that to tell me that you love me and expect everything to be fixed. You just can’t treat me like that. You don’t even know me, how do you even love me? 

1 comment:

  1. You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect – you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break – her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.” Bob Marley

    ReplyDelete