Thursday, January 10, 2013

MY FRIEND

To the one who always believed in me!
To the one who always loved me for who I am!
To the one who stand by me no matter what in countless times!
To the one who held my hand and walk me trough life!
To the one who listen to my bitching, laughing, crying!
To the one who hugged me when I most need it!
To the one who really, really care for me!
To the one who saved me numerous times from bad people or bad actions!
To the one who snap me out of it!
To the one who make me always smile, when I have a shit day!
To the one who tells me " yes you can!"
To the one who heard so much shit about me!
To the one who told me I am beautiful!
I love you my dearest, truly friend!
I just have no words of saying how much I really love you...
I stand by you even if there is a thousand miles between us at times... I will always be your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment