Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HE HAS IT

I walk the busy streets filled with dirt and people. Some are smiling on my looks and some are laughing...
I talk, but no one listens, or hear me some and see the crowd gets less and less...
I love for real some, to discover later I do not exist for them at all...
I cry and still no one listens...
I run and no one keep up with me, no matter how hard or easy it is the run...
I live for others, yet no one really cares yet...

For you I write, who do not read, 
To you I talk, who do not listen, 
You I love, who do not understand, 
YOU, no matter what I'll stand for...

I'll strip my clothes and start walking, trough the hot deserts of emptiness, trough the hot sands, and icy waters of the mountain lakes. I would swim the rivers, and fly over forests. I would look into every face on Earth and seek yours, searching for your soul in the valley of the Ashes. Even thought my feet are bleeding, and I am dying thirsty, I will still walk towards finding you. I know I will see the beauty of the world with pretty colors, music, dancing and the laugh, with the rainbows and the sunny days, with chirping birds and running kids... I would still not stop, but pass by until I enter the cold and dark night. The twilight would kiss softly my wounds.The moon will slowly climb the sky and rise above my naked body. I will drink the small droplets from the blades of the grass as the ground begins to cool, while still walking, before it turns to frost..
I make mistakes of seeing your characteristics in someone else, but I it's not really you, I have to keep going, where are you? Where is you? I fall a lot, sometimes into deep holes, sometimes into swamps, and sometimes into rivers, oceans or the lakes. But I taste all grounds and waters and I see it is not the same. I know I am moving closer... I sometimes see you clear, but closer as I get I see mirage... I can hear your words, so passionate, so sweet and tender, so true and loved, but closer as I get I fear is that really you or the mirage again...
As I walk trough the dark, I use my hands to feel around, I often get hurt more not knowing who is there or what it's gonna be...I fear, but I still go on... I scream out loud your name, can't you hear? No answer on the other end...
And the sun rise again. Kissing me gently, like taking away my worries and I move on. I keep on walking and screaming your name, so many heads turn back, yet I can't see your face....
I keep on moving, and my heart fills with more love and hope, and it gets heavy, you do not understand, it is heavy and hard to keep walking like that. 
My eye lids heavy closing slowly, I am dragging my feet trough the dry cracked ground. I stop for a break, to just take a short breath, leaning my back against the gray empty wall... Front of me was just this green construction with small windows but no light, was it anyone living at all there?! 
The sun disappeared again and I was hugged back the darkness. I couldn't see anymore, I lost my hearing... I felt so cold and alone in that moment...
I felt warm touch, someone was holding my hand. I open my eyes and it was you there!
"Who are you?" you said...
"I've been looking for you, you I always wanted, you I dreamed of, you by whom I've been always hunted... I am here now, just take me, end my walk of time and all this searching..."
"I am sorry but I do not understand you..."
"It is you, you and only... Can you hear me, can you even understand, I just know inside me, it is really, really you I've always wanted..." 
"Please calm down, I am afraid I do not like it..." 
"What is wrong with you, are you going mad? I am here, it is me as pure as I can be!" 
"I do not care..." And he stands to walk away.
"No, wait! Can't you spare a minute to get to know me who I am? You saw me, but you never known me..."
"I still don't care do you understand! I wish I never stopped and asked you, I changed my mind, I have to go and lay... Take care." 
"But I walked so long, so far, I am giving you my heart..." The tears showing in my eyes, my soul is shedding down my spine..."Just give me time, I'll show you and I will tell you about my long adventure..." 
"What? Do you think I can spare time? I am busy with important stuff, maybe some other life..." 
"Can you just for second, stop and look around. Do you know where are you, do you know with who? Do you know I care and I love you. I know that is not even matter now, but I just want to tell you that and then you can do whatever. Here just take it, I just can't even bare it..." I rip my heart and place it in his feet. 
So what it hasn't be towards me so fare, I still said the words I thought of, I still try to show what I feel inside, and I strip naked front of him so he could see me as I was... The fact that I was there meeting him at last...Nothing else even matter, it was him I just wanted to take care... I have no idea what he would do with my beating heart now, would he kick it, would he take it, would he trow it or just spit at it...maybe love it, I so hope for it, but I don't know...

Well now he has it...


No comments:

Post a Comment